ONLINE TRAINING POLICY & DISCLAIMER
We request that in order to undertake remote training sessions, members and parents read and abide by the following guidelines. By taking part in any online training sessions, you are agreeing to the following:
- a) As with all of our programmes, we strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise/training programme. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise/lesson. If in doubt, please abstain from particular exercises or full training sessions as advised by your physician. If discomfort or injury occurs during training, stop immediately and notify your instructor.
- b) You are required to follow the structure of and guidance provided during the full training session. This includes warm ups, cool downs, and techniques and routine instruction. Feedback will be provided by the instructor as much as is reasonably possible, however you are responsible for ensuring full compliance with instruction in order to minimise risk and injury, and for the successful progression of your performance. Any exercise/training programme, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
- c) You are responsible for ensuring that your surroundings are suitable for the training session. Check that you have the necessary space and equipment for each exercise/technique and use caution when improvising with equipment.
- d) For those under 16 we require supervision of a parent or guardian during training and have a duty to ensure that those in your care are compliant with the above. For those over 16 we recommend that there is someone available to you should you require any urgent support.
- e) We request that you maintain respect for your instructors and fellow members. Wear your uniform, arrive on time for your training sessions and maintain etiquette throughout. The rules of the dojo still apply.
- f) We reserve the right to refuse to continue with training to any member who we feel is not compliant with these terms and/or is presenting a risk to themselves and/or others.
- g) When participating in any exercise or training programme, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or training programme, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and
discharge Chi Wai Martial Arts & Fitness Centre from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown.
- h) Please be advised during the live training via “Zoom” you will be live to everyone and everyone in the group will be able to see you and your surroundings. Please practice basic safeguarding measure to ensure the safety and comfort of everyone concerned.
- I) Please also note, whilst on Zoom you are able to communicate with each other. So please be aware and use appropriate language throughout any and all live sessions.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation in this matter and wish you every success with your continued training.
We are looking forward to coming into your home and delivering an amazing training experience. See you soon.
Sifu Lee & Mrs Sifu Lisa